Sunday, May 9, 2010

My First Momma's Day!

Today was perfect!  AJ slept through the whole night and did not wake up until 6:35 and then laid in his crib playing until I got up to make him a bottle.  After breakfast, I opened my gift from AJ and then my Edible Arrangement was delivered before noon (gift from Hubby).




After his morning nap, we did a little Mommy and Son photo shoot.  





I couldn't have asked for a better day.  I got to spend it with my two favorite guys! :o) And to all the Mom's, the Grandmother's, the Mommy's to Be-Happy Mother's day!





1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute baby! I found your blog, WHERE did I find your blog? Oh, on Monday Linkup! LOL! Can't remember where I've been! I wanted to say I was drawn to the name of your blog! If you come visit my blog and read some of my posts, you will understand why the connection!
    www.ramblingsofawoman.com

    ReplyDelete