Wednesday, April 28, 2010

AJ was acting normal on Thursday and Friday after is 6 month appointment, so I thought we were in the clear, but boy was I wrong.

Since Saturday, he's been crabby and fussy most of the day.  Could it be the shots? the Rota-virus vaccine? teething? upset tummy? I have no idea.  Sometime I wish he would come with a baby manual, so I could figure out why he is upset.  Sunday wasn't much better or Monday or Tuesday.  I finally saw some improvement today and I'm so glad that whatever it was has passed.  And that he's feeling better. He was just so miserable and he was making momma miserable too.

Now if he would just sleep longer during the night.  From 8 weeks to 16 weeks he was sleeping through the night.  When we first moved him from the bassinet to his crib, he would wake up once during the night.  I took it as a transition and he will get through it.  But we're almost at 7 months now and he continue to wake up once during the night to eat.  Sometime he will wake up several times and I have to go replace his pacifier. 
I know there is no magic remedy to make him sleep through the night or to sleep longer in the mornings, but I'm just exhausted.  I hate to complain, but I haven't had a good night of sleep since I was pregnant.  I love him so much and love spending time with him, but sometimes I just need a break.  I get frustrated with him  when he fusses and I don't know why.  I hate myself for that because he's a baby and he can't tell me what is wrong or what is bothering him.  Ugh.. maybe he'll let me sleep in for Mother's Day! ha ha But it would be a wonderful gift ! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment