Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Mama"

AJ just started "talking" more in the last couple of days.  He began to say "Mama" and "Baba", among other babble.  I just wish he knew what he was saying.

I still love the fact that he keeps saying "Mama", "Mama" over and over.



In other baby news, he's been a little fussy and not eating as well as he usually does.  He woke up at 1:00 am and I tried giving him his pacifier, but he would not go back to sleep.  So, at 1:40 I finally gave up and gave him the bottle.  He then did not fall asleep until about 2:40 and was back up at 6:00am and did not want to go back to sleep. We got up at 7:45 to eat breakfast and I figured he must be tired and would fall right to sleep.  But No! He did not fall asleep until 8:50 or so and was back up at 9:30.  I had hubby put him back to sleep an hour later and he napped for an hour.  He didn't eat his lunch or the next meal very well, but napped well.  I hope he goes down good for the night.  

Tomorrow is our 6 month check up.  I'm dreading going to the doctors appointment.  We're seeing a new doctor and he'll be getting more shots, which neither one of us looks forward to. Ugh.. I hope it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment