Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Bath Tub and the White House

AJ is getting so BIG.. TOO big for his infant tub and I decided to look for a new one.  Since he's pretty comfortable sitting on his own, it was time for the move.  I've done my research on Amazon.com, as always and found this bath tub Safety-1st-Kirby-Inflatable-Tub.  We just received it on Friday and he loves it.  I don't think he even noticed the difference.  It's very comfy, or so it looks and and was easy to blow up.  Not to mention that the price was great and I ordered 2 books, so I got the free shipping.

  He enjoys lounging in the tub and "reading" his book!



Yay! We finally got our "Welcome to the world" greeting from President Obama.  I almost forgot about sending out for it, until it came in the mail yesterday.  I'm a nerd, but I was excited and we'll be framing it in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment